A wide range of mutual fund options are available through our Deferred Compensation program.  A mutual fund is a collection of stocks, bonds or other securities owned by a group of investors and managed by a professional investment company. Mutual funds allow investors to benefit from professional management and asset diversification.

Fund Options:

Nicholas Funds (
  • Nicholas Fund (NICSX)
  • Nicholas II Class I (NCTWX)
  • Nicholas Limited Edition Class I (NCLEX)
  • Nicholas Equity Income Fund (NSEIX)

Transamerica (

  • American Funds EuroPacific GR R3 (RERCX)
  • American Funds Fundamental Investors R4 (RFNEX)
  • BlackRock Equity Dividend R (MRDVX)
  • BlackRock LifePath 2020 Instl (STLCX)
  • BlackRock LifePath 2030 Instl (STLDX)
  • BlackRock LifePath 2040 Instl (STLEX)
  • BlackRock LifePath 2050 Instl (STLFX)
  • Federated Total Return Bond Svc (FTRFX)
  • Heartland Value Plus (HRVIX)
  • Royce Pennsylvania Mutual Consult (RYPCX)
  • Transamerica Partners Large Core (DVGIX)
  • Transamerica Partners Stock Index (DSKIX)
  • Transamerica Partners Large Growth (DVEGX)
  • Transamerica Partners Mid Value (DVMVX)

Contact Us

Retirement Program Services: 414-964-3390
Toll Free: 800-236-4672

All mutual fund investment options within this plan are: not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States or the bank; are not deposits or other obligations of the institution by North Shore Bank; and are subject to investment risks; including loss of principal. Neither the Employer nor North Shore Bank can provide any level of assurance that these funds will perform in a specific manner.

Mutual Funds are sold by prospectus. Investors should carefully consider the funds investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. A prospectus is available from an Investment Executive. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.

Account Management Resources:

  • Our representatives may not give legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor for answers to your specific tax questions.