North Shore Bank maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without North Shore Bank's prior written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of North Shore Bank. North Shore Bank neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with North Shore Bank.
2) While North Shore Bank uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, North Shore Bank makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. North Shore Bank assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3) Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither North Shore Bank nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. North Shore Bank also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of North Shore Bank and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, and otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of North Shore Bank or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your use of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that North Shore Bank will aggressively protect and enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5) North Shore Bank has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. North Shore Bank does not endorse, promote or warrant any goods or services available through any sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6) North Shore Bank may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Still have questions? We can help.
- E-mail us.
- Call us at 877.672.2265.
(8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 3:00 pm CST, Saturdays, & 10:00 am until 1:00pm CST, Sundays, excluding bank holidays)
- Stop by your neighborhood branch.